Integration of mechanical, software and electronic systems technologies for vehicle systems了解行业应用
Insurance & Financial
Visibility, compliance and accountability for insurance and financial industriesExplore Industry
Media & Telecommunications
Faster time to market, fewer errors for Software DevelopmentExplore Industry
Small & Medium Business
Balance operability and fuel efficiency of trucks and buses
New trends are shaping the truck and bus industry, due to:
• Stringent emissions regulations,
• Irreplaceable value of brand attributes,
• Mass customization and personalization,
• Worldwide race for innovation.
Translating these needs into technical requirements and design solutions implies shifting:
• toward hybridization and electrification,
• from a hardware centric product to a mechatronic system,
• toward multi-attribute balancing.
Consequently, the model-based system engineering approach enables to reduce the amount of testing, frontload the design and allows system optimization and integration, hence reducing development cost and time.
From this on-demand webinar you will learn how to better understand and implement systems optimization using LMS Amesim, part of the Simcenter portfolio.