새로운 프로그램을 위한 혁신적이며, 협업이 가능한 동기화된 프로그램 관리
항공 우주 및 방위
새로운 프로그램을 위한 혁신적이며, 협업이 가능한 동기화된 프로그램 관리산업 자세히 보기
자동차 및 운송
Integration of mechanical, software and electronic systems technologies for vehicle systems산업 자세히 보기
소비재 및 소매업
통합된 포뮬레이션, 패키징 및 제조 프로세스의 효율적인 관리를 통한 제품 혁신산업 자세히 보기
전자 기기 및 반도체
신제품 개발 시 데이터를 활용하여 품질과 수익성을 개선하고 시장 출시 기간을 단축하며 비용 절감산업 자세히 보기
에너지 및 공공 시설
Supply chain collaboration in design, construction, maintenance and retirement of mission-critical assets산업 자세히 보기
산업용 기계 및 중장비
Integration of manufacturing process planning with design and engineering for today’s machine complexity산업 자세히 보기
Insurance & Financial
Visibility, compliance and accountability for insurance and financial industriesExplore Industry
조선 및 해양
미래형 선박(future fleet) 개발 비용의 지속적인 절감을 위한 조선분야의 혁신산업 자세히 보기
Media & Telecommunications
Siemens PLM Software, a leader in media and telecommunications software, delivers digital solutions for cutting-edge technology supporting complex products in a rapidly changing market.Explore Industry
의료 기기 및 제약
시장 요구사항의 충족과 비용 절감을 위해 디지털화를 통한 "개인 맞춤형 제품 혁신"산업 살펴보기
Faster time to market, fewer errors for Software DevelopmentExplore Industry
Small & Medium Business
Remove barriers and grow while maintaining your bottom line. We’re democratizing the most robust digital twins for your small and medium businesses.Explore Industry
Webinar: Gain a Competitive Edge as an Automotive Supplier with Advanced Planning and Scheduling
OEM’s, Tier I and Tier II Automotive manufacturing strategies are changing:
- There’s a strong possibility that the structure of the industry could change, with automakers dis-integrating more of the vehicle’s component manufacturing or specializing in vehicle categories making the adoption of flexible manufacturing systems inevitable.
- Automotive component manufacturers are exploring manufacturing operations technology adoption to improve returns of capital.
- The high-host of capital is leading Tier I and Tier II manufacturers to focus on strategic cost reductions by increasing asset and resource utilization.
Automotive manufacturers also face technological obstacles while meeting these goals. Industry experts have observed the following common challenges:
- Many auto suppliers have challenges in Synchronizing Demand Signals with Manufacturing Execution.
- Although Lean Manufacturing Principles have been existent in factories, technologies that sustain lean processes and documentation are yet to be realized.
- Uncertain demand from customers is creating more pressure on auto suppliers to supply on-time with effective asset and resource utilization.
- Companies with ERP still have Production Scheduling done on disparate systemslike spreadsheets, often leading to wasted effort and rework.
- Over 1/2 of the top performing companies are not able to quickly respond to customer demand changes accurately or even predict the impact of the changes on capacity utilization.
Do any of these challenges apply to your company?
To get a jumpstart on your competition, view “Gain a Competitive Edge as an Automotive Supplier with Advanced Planning and Scheduling” Webinar where Dave Snyder, Siemens MOM Channel Manager, and Nikhil Joshi, Founder & Director, SNic Solutions, a well-known Advanced Planning and Scheduling Subject Matter Expert will share the best practices adopted for production planning and scheduling by automotive suppliers.
Please refresh this page and try again.