NOVI, Michigan--June 8, 2004--
Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd.(NASDAQ: TCNO), the driving force in Manufacturing Process Management (MPM), will be exhibiting at Quality Expo, June 9-10, 2004, at the Novi Expo Center. "Quality has always been a critical success factor for manufacturers striving for a competitive edge, but in today’s global economy its importance is greater than ever," said Jaron Lotan, president and chief executive officer of Tecnomatix Technologies Ltd. "A comprehensive quality foundation leads to increased production and throughput, as well as significant cost savings. Eliminating defects that can crop up during manufacturing or service processes is one of the key goals of such business strategies as Six Sigma. To achieve these ambitious goals and succeed in this highly competitive marketplace, companies need to be able to closely manage their processes. Tecnomatix pioneered the Manufacturing Process Management vision, and our eMPower(TM) solutions for MPM are supporting quality initiatives around the world by providing a foundation for quality initiatives and product defect prevention. We’re looking forward to sharing our approach and insight into quality manufacturing at Quality Expo." Scheduled highlights at the Tecnomatix Quality Expo booth (#652) include demonstrations of the following eMPower products:
- eM-Execution, the leading PCB Production Management system for business decision-making
- XFactory, the only manufacturing-based software product that provides true product genealogy, historical capture of production information after changes are made, real-time product knowledge and control, and integration into enterprise software systems
- eM-Insight, a data source-neutral tolerance management and statistical process control (SPC) product
- eM-Measure, a real-time bi-directional communication tool between all common measurement machines and CAD models
- eM-TolMate, a powerful tool for interpreting and managing tolerances and design specifications throughout the manufacturing process
For more information on Quality Expo, please visit http://www.qualitydetroit.com. For information and driving directions to Novi Expo Center, please visit http://www.noviexpo.com/location.html.