Product lifecycle management, or PLM, improves engineering, innovation, and product development performance.
Watch the video to find out how companies can implement PLM technology more easily than ever.
PLM technology has become more accessible thanks to cloud-based solutions, which have decreased the amount of time, money, and resources required to implement them. Not all PLM technology is created equal, however, and this video provides a brief overview of available options when getting started with PLM technology.
What Is PLM Implementation and How Simple It Is to Get Started
Engineering data and processes may be growing more complex, but managing all the data doesn’t have to be. Whether you’re looking for a basic universal solution, a completely customizable one, or something in between, there’s a PLM package to meet your needs. PLM implementation is easy to accomplish with the right partner to help get the process started. Watch the video and find out how cloud-based services have made it easier than ever to find the right PLM technology that meets your needs and your budget.
PLM technology: Watch the three-part introduction
This video, “Getting started with PLM,” is the second in a three-part series covering product lifecycle management solutions and the journey toward a more productive way of being innovative.
Keep exploring your PLM journey:
- Choosing your path to PLM: Are you better off managing data manually? Or is a PDM or PLM solution the right one?
- Getting started with PLM: Get easy access to pre-configured, quick-start delivery options for PLM.
- The payback of PLM: Is PLM worth it? The short answer is yes, and this video shows why.
These three short videos aim to guide viewers along their journey to the right PLM solutions.
Cloud-Based PLM, Now More Accessible Than Ever
Cloud-based Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) PLM offers a customizable solution for both large corporations and small to medium-sized businesses with plenty of benefits:
- Efficiency: Tailored solutions to meet specific needs
- Productivity: In-depth understanding of company workflow
- Fast implementation: Immediate access through a browser
- Distributed total ownership: Subscriptions don’t require a large, up-front technology investment
- Extended collaboration: Enable input from internal and external stakeholders
- Security: Intellectual property remains secure
With a SaaS PLM solution in place, everyone involved in product development gains quick and easy access to the data they need with little to no IT support.
Explore Teamcenter X and sign up for the free trial to see how you can get started quickly and cost-effectively to drive cross-domain engineering productivity for greater product innovation.