Companies that tend to be visionary, consequently enjoy higher revenue growth and profit margins. Their plans can be a leading indicator of what you should consider as you develop product and production strategies. Which technologies are leading companies adopting? What steps do they take to be successful? What should you consider for your company?
Research finds that top performers maintain their competitive edge by focusing on how to continue to keep customers happy after they have made the purchase. What’s most striking is that over the next five to ten years, to stay competitive, 95% of top performers will change the way products are designed and engineered. Interestingly, 3D printing will play a big role in helping companies achieve a competitive advantage. Learn more in this whitepaper now!
What will be covered in this whitepaper
This whitepaper will take readers through the following topic areas to explore how to leverage technologies to improve their processes including:
- Strategies to improve competitiveness
- Technologies that will help execute strategies to improve competitiveness
- How to change the way products are designed and engineered
- 3D printing adoption for prototypes and production
- Reasons companies adopt 3D printing
- Business impacts of 3D printing
- New ways to design to take advantage of 3D printing
- Important qualities in a vendor to support 3D printing
- Top ways Scan/Polygon data is used
Who should read this whitepaper
This whitepaper would make a great resource for anyone in the consumer products industry that is interested in learning more about integrating reverse engineering and 3D printing into their design and manufacturing processes.