Innovation and collaborative, synchronized program management for new programs
Aerospace & Defense
Innovation and collaborative, synchronized program management for new programsExplore Industry
Automotive & Transportation
Integration of mechanical, software and electronic systems technologies for vehicle systemsExplore Industry
Consumer Products & Retail
Product innovation through effective management of integrated formulations, packaging and manufacturing processesExplore Industry
Electronics & Semiconductors
New product development leverages data to improve quality and profitability and reduce time-to-market and costsExplore Industry
Energy & Utilities
Supply chain collaboration in design, construction, maintenance and retirement of mission-critical assetsExplore Industry
Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment
Integration of manufacturing process planning with design and engineering for today’s machine complexityExplore Industry
Insurance & Financial
Visibility, compliance and accountability for insurance and financial industriesExplore Industry
Shipbuilding innovation to sustainably reduce the cost of developing future fleetsExplore Industry
Media & Telecommunications
Siemens PLM Software, a leader in media and telecommunications software, delivers digital solutions for cutting-edge technology supporting complex products in a rapidly changing market.Explore Industry
Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
“Personalized product innovation” through digitalization to meet market demands and reduce costsExplore Industry
Faster time to market, fewer errors for Software DevelopmentExplore Industry
Small & Medium Business
Remove barriers and grow while maintaining your bottom line. We’re democratizing the most robust digital twins for your small and medium businesses.Explore Industry
Virtual Event: Improving CAE Efficiencies through seamless and traceable access to all simulation data
Siemens Digital Industries Software invites you to join us for an informative session covering Simulation Process and Data Management (SPDM). As we become more reliant upon using CAE simulations, the demands placed upon that function and the challenges current simulation workflows presents become ever more critical. Such challenges include:
• Managing huge amounts of simulation data,
• Redoing entire analyses instead of reusing past data,
• Searching for input data along with a lack of traceability,
• Collaborating between different teams across multiple locations and disciplines.
What you will get from the Event: Learn about Siemen’s open, solver and CAD agnostic, platform for efficient simulation data management.
The main topics covered:
• How design requirements, CAD data and system architectures are linked to simulation results and key performance indicators (KPIs).
• How simulation workflows can reuse and control revisions on model definitions.
• How data is shared from a single source of truth and reduces the time waste associated with “data safaris”.
• How a data management foundation leads to automation efficiencies.
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is aimed at:
- Managers of CAE simulation operations and responsible for how the CAE teams collaborate within the larger enterprise.
- Engineers responsible for simulation modelling and or consuming the results of those simulations.
- Product Data Management specialists.
- Senior Managers responsible for the effective collaboration of their engineering teams across an enterprise.