In a software development environment where agility and speed are table stakes, digital transformation for business survival is a must. In response, insights firm Incisiv, in partnership with Siemens, surveyed 75+ Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and System Integrators (SIs) to dig deep into what digital transformation looks like today.
Access the latest market analysis to uncover valuable insights such as:
- Top perceived inhibitors to successful digital transformation
- Key challenges ISVs and SIs face around developing, deploying, and selling solutions
- Core capabilities developers and IT leaders look for when evaluating application development platforms
- New approaches ISVs and SIs are considering to overcome obstacles
Successful digital transformation relies on well-equipped development teams
The competition in the software industry is as fierce as it’s ever been. This means that ISVs and SIs need to take advantage of every possible tool and expand their development options in order to better their chances for successful digital transformation and getting to market faster. Today, digital transformation across industries is being hampered by a lack of speed in the development and implementation of technology.
In response to these growing pressures, development teams are often:
- Tasked with building complete solutions without adequate support on architecture and design
- Pressured to work with undocumented procedures and design strategies
- Subjected to changing requirements during implementations
- Provided with insufficient time for testing and quality review of engineering
- Blamed for massive inefficiencies, slower responses to needs, and cost over-runs for an enterprise
Download the research and analysis to find out more and to discover strategies companies can adopt to seize opportunities.