Innovation and collaborative, synchronized program management for new programs
Aerospace & Defense
Innovation and collaborative, synchronized program management for new programsExplore Industry
Automotive & Transportation
Integration of mechanical, software and electronic systems technologies for vehicle systemsExplore Industry
Consumer Products & Retail
Product innovation through effective management of integrated formulations, packaging and manufacturing processesExplore Industry
Electronics & Semiconductors
New product development leverages data to improve quality and profitability and reduce time-to-market and costsExplore Industry
Energy & Utilities
Supply chain collaboration in design, construction, maintenance and retirement of mission-critical assetsExplore Industry
Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment
Integration of manufacturing process planning with design and engineering for today’s machine complexityExplore Industry
Insurance & Financial
Visibility, compliance and accountability for insurance and financial industriesExplore Industry
Shipbuilding innovation to sustainably reduce the cost of developing future fleetsExplore Industry
Media & Telecommunications
Siemens PLM Software, a leader in media and telecommunications software, delivers digital solutions for cutting-edge technology supporting complex products in a rapidly changing market.Explore Industry
Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals
“Personalized product innovation” through digitalization to meet market demands and reduce costsExplore Industry
Faster time to market, fewer errors for Software DevelopmentExplore Industry
Small & Medium Business
Remove barriers and grow while maintaining your bottom line. We’re democratizing the most robust digital twins for your small and medium businesses.Explore Industry
Update Breadcrumb Title using Metadata panel (enter event heading here)
Join us for a morning of learning and discussion to find out how a modern, integrated Quality Management System and Big Data can reduce your cost of quality.
Most of today’s Quality Management Systems are either paper based or built around several non-integrated systems e.g. FMEA, PPAP etc. This half-day seminar will demonstrate how transferring all relevant quality tasks into one integrated Quality Management System will allow you to reduce the cost of quality through:
• How digital twins encompass product design, manufacturing process and manufacturing facility across the entire lifecycle.
• Integrated Quality Management in the era of Industry 4.0 and Big Data.
• How the digital twin can be used to create executable inspection / control plans that are right first time, every time.
• How to increase the quality of finished goods with integrated Best Practices like APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC and Inspection Execution.
• How big data technology with patented automated pattern recognition algorithm can accelerate the continuous improvement process to reduce the response time and cost of quality.
We're sorry, but registration is now closed for this event.
In this seminar you will learn: