Teamcenter Recognized by Forrester Wave as a PLM Software Leader
The Forrester Research evaluation gave Teamcenter the highest possible score in the market presence category, the highest score in the current offering category, and above-par scores in 23 criteria, including vision and product roadmap, requirements, design, bill of material management, embedded software lifecycle management, manufacturing process planning [and] management, digital twin, simulation, stakeholder engagement, IoT platform, and usage data management, additive manufacturing, user interface, integration capabilities, configurability and flexibility, architecture, and developer tools. The Forrester report also noted that “Siemens has deep international experience in product lifecycle management.”
PLM Leadership to Grow Your Business
Teamcenter is the PLM software of choice for thousands of businesses around the world and has long been recognized as a category leader by industry analysts, media, and academic institutions. Teamcenter is available on-premise and on the cloud. Teamcenter X cloud software-as-a-service (SaaS) extends our modern software portfolio for use by organizations of any size to deliver faster, better, cheaper products of the future.
Did you know you can take Teamcenter X for a test drive?
Benefits of Modern PLM Software
Teamcenter PLM is an adaptable, modern product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite that can be delivered on-premise or as a service to transform the everyday.
You can choose from flexible deployment options (on-premise, cloud, SaaS) for fast time-to-value and lower cost of ownership. Adapt Teamcenter to your unique business processes with configuration, not customization – and extend PLM with integrations to other best-in-class domain and business applications.
Teamcenter is a PLM platform that is designed to grow and change with your business. These are just some of the highlights of Teamcenter and Teamcenter X -- PLM on the Cloud.
Teamcenter PLM Benefits for Organizations of All Sizes
To support organizations of all sizes, Teamcenter provides the PLM tools to reach your current and future innovation and business objectives.
These are just some of the fundamentals to get started with Teamcenter X PLM as a service:
- Take control of product designs and documents for collaboration across diverse mechanical, electronic/electrical, software, and simulation tools
- Unlock mechanical designs with CAD-neutral visualization and virtual reality for people across the business to experience and assess the product’s digital twin
- Manage product requirements, programs, and schedules to stay on-time and on-target
- Provide business-wide visibility with closed-loop, CM2-certified change processes to manage and control the impact of product change
- Deliver a multi-domain bill of material (BOM) to stakeholders across the business, connecting engineering and manufacturing
- Manage design and product variations and configurations to maximize re-use and efficiency