Graphical User Interface toolkit for rapidly developing Kineo software applications
KineoWorks® Interact is a rich Graphical User Interface (GUI) toolkit that enables the rapid development of 3D software applications. It is particularly suited to building Computer-Aided Design (CAD) & robotics applications.
KineoWorks Interact enables software vendors, System Integrators and OEMs to rapidly develop end-user software based on Kineo software components for motion-planning, collision detection and flexible cable simulation.
This in turn enables solution developers to focus on their core area of expertise, while maximising and accelerating a return-on-investment for their digital manufacturing solutions.
Graphical User Interface development
Users can easily develop and run customized and proprietary modules through standard C++/C# application programming interfaces (APIs). Key benefits:
- Use Qt and WPF Graphical User Interface frameworks
- Perform OpenGL rendering of the KineoWorks data model. Can be extended to render custom data types and add custom behaviors
- Easily add User Interface features such as model trees and toolbars
- Implement mouse navigation and model interaction tools such zoom/pan, select, drag/drop, …
- Enable standard tools such as copy/paste, undo/redo, …
- Import standard 3D model formats including JT, STEP, STL , VRML, …