Software and Technology Partners - Program Value
S&T program value to an S&T candidate
Software and Technology partners interface with our products using several technology options. These are categorized within the program as specializations: Interface, Open, and Foundation.
- Interface specialization
Complementary software, hardware, IT peripherals, and manufacturing tools that interface using industry standards and other non-proprietary interfaces.
- Open specialization
Software applications that use of one of our level playing field component products, PLM Components (Parasolid, JT Open, PLM Vis, PLM XML SDK).
- Foundation specialization
Products that use our API and SOA technology for a tight integration.
Software and Technology partners are provided with a variety of benefits to help you develop and sell your complementary or interoperable products. The benefits vary by specialization and include:
- Demonstration software
- Development toolkits
- Global Technical Access Center (GTAC) support
- Product training
- Partner emblem use for your marketing programs
- Partner profile on our website
- Joint case study opportunities
- Invitations to participate in many of our marketing events