Partner Search Results
Metalix CAD/CAM Ltd.
Metalix software offers a full range of CAD/CAM capabilities for CNC laser, punch, plasma, flame, press brakes and combination machines.
cncKad supports the entire cycle of CNC operations with drafting, automatic and interactive processing modes, post-processing, graphic simulation of CNC programs, manual/automatic nesting, and up/down loading of NC files. Files can be transferred from Solid Edge using a real-time associative link. AutoNest's automatic nesting efficiently organizes the parts on the sheet, greatly reducing waste and material costs.
cncKad also supports the creation of tube drafts, adding plane cuts or intersections, creating tube nests, processing them, previewing ready tubes in 3D view, creating NC for your tube cutting machine, and simulating tube processing in 3D.
Metalix offers API automation programming, advanced processing technologies, multiple languages, and support for a wide range of machines and languages.
The MBend application programs and simulates CNC press brakes, enabling offline calculation of tooling setups and bend sequences, with dynamic 3D simulation for avoiding collisions of the part with the machine elements.
Metalix products: cncKad, AutoNest, MBend, and MTube.
**cncKad and AutoNest**
cncKad software integrates directly with Solid Edge, allowing transfer of CAD models. Sheet metal oriented commands in cncKad make creating geometry extremely easy, supporting the entire design-to-production cycle including advanced post-processing and graphic simulation.
The innovative technology in cncKad combines drafting and processing in the same module. AutoNest enables optimal use of material through its best fit nesting solution, including hole filling. API allows ERP-driven parametric part definition and automatic NC generation.
The MBend application programs and simulates CNC press brakes. It loads existing drawings, suggests tools and backstops to use, calculates the bending sequence, and produces NC code.
- Offline programming and automated features => minimal machine down-time
- Collision-less bend sequences => reduced stock wastage
- Production-ready bend sequences => fewer experts required
- Switching between machine configurations => improved production planning
- Collision detection => avoidance of costly errors
- Works with all press brake makes/models/controllers
- Transfers parts directly from Solid Edge as 3D models
- Imports and unfolds IGES and STEP 3D parts
- Enables automatic and manual tool selection based on material/machine/tool properties
- Positions fingers automatically
- Simulates the bending process in 3D, displaying collisions
- Generates NC and detailed report
MTube software is a user-intuitive tube design application for easy creation of 3D tube profiles.
Metalix's CAD Link product allows you to transfer 3D models from Solid Edge using a real-time associative link.