Solid Edge Portfolio Digital Transformation
Submit the form at the right to register for any or all of the following webinars. All webinars start at 2 p.m. ET. All webinars will be recorded and available on-demand soon after the live dates.
- Learn how to manage large assemblies using Solid Edge - on-demand Discover the unmatched techniques of working with large assemblies in Solid Edge. We will show you not only large assemblies opening speed, but the tools and architecture for working efficiently with such datasets.
- Seamless integration with Teamcenter Rapid Start data management and Solid Edge - on-demand Take advantage of Teamcenter Rapid Start data management solution which seamlessly integrates with Solid Edge to provide thorough yet efficient management of data. We will showcase how Teamcenter Rapid Start seamlessly integrates with Solid Edge to provide thorough yet efficient management of data. Secure vaulting, lightning fast searches, preconfigured electronic workflows for engineering change control, revision and released management – these features, just to name a few, are available for both design engineers, and management.
- Solid Edge simulation & optimization capabilities for designers - on-demand Use embedded Solid Edge Simulation capabilities to optimize your designs and reduce costs associated with overdesign while eliminating liability concerns. We will showcase Solid Edge’s embedded simulation capability for ensuring designs are appropriate for their purpose - strong enough, but not over built, including Design Optimization tool which will automatically optimize your design while you are having a cup of coffee.
- Learn how CAM with Solid Edge allows you to quickly develop tools for production machining - on-demand Use CAM to develop tool paths for machining while maintaining associative link to Solid Edge part in case of design changes. We will showcase how Solid Edge and CAM work together to easily create NC Programs for production machining while maintaining associativity between the two environments.
- Discover how easy it is to digitally validate your designs with Thermal & Buckling analysis using Solid Edge Simulation - On Demand Use embedded Solid Edge Simulation thermal capabilities to digitally validate your designs and ensure that design requirements are met while the product is not over-designed. We will showcase Solid Edge’s embedded thermal simulation capability for ensuring designs are appropriate for their purpose - temperatures and their effect on stress from the perspective of a design engineer. In addition, webinar will cover Buckling analysis which is a must in case of design stability concerns.
- Discover Solid Edge’s Built in data management tool - On Demand Take advantage of Solid Edge built-in Data Management capabilities without any impact on your today’s design workflows while getting all the benefits of a cost-free data management solution. We will focus on Solid Edge built-in Data Management capabilities helping manage fast growing volumes of design data. With features such as unique document numbers, instant searches, and easy revision and release management, completing everyday data management tasks has never been easier.
- See how to quickly sketch out your design ideas with Catchbook and bring into Solid Edge - On Demand Use Catchbook to roughly sketch out your design ideas then take advantage of bringing them into Solid Edge for further development. We will showcase Solid Edge and Catchbook working in harmony to bring sketches to three dimensional life. When Catchbook sketches are brought into Solid Edge they can be quickly converted into solid bodies to gain the benefit of a comprehensive 3D design tool.
- Techniques for quick capture of design intent, re-use and editing with Solid Edge - On Demand
Use synchronous technology in Solid Edge to capture design intent on-the-fly, re-use 3D designs with ease, edit multiple assembly components at once, and make unexpected design changes fast. We will show you how synchronous technology in Solid Edge preserves design intent while making error free edits whether it is Solid Edge native or imported part. It even works on multiple assembly components at once.
- Shave time off your design of supporting structures using Solid Edge - On Demand Use Frames and Welding functionality in Solid Edge to design your supporting structures in the most efficient way. We will show you the fastest way of frame creation and manipulation using edges of solid bodies as well as 2D geometry, various welding methods, and automated manufacturing output, such as Cut Lists.
- Learn how to quickly and beautifully prepare concept visualization using Solid Edge - July 13 Use Solid Edge Visualization set of tools to communicate a concept, assist sales and marketing, or get customers excited about a new upcoming product before it is even built. We will present a variety of Solid Edge tools for visualizing a product, creating animations, photo-realistic renderings with best-in-class Keyshot technology, and communicating with an outside world using Solid Edge mobile viewers.
- Must-know techniques on electrical routing using Solid Edge - July 27 Use Solid Edge electrical routing tools to enable better electrical and mechanical design collaboration and reduce costs associated with stock materials overuse and human errors. We will showcase Solid Edge’s electrical routing capabilities to enable better electrical and mechanical design collaboration, ECAD data import, variety of routing tools and manufacturing outputs, such as Nailboards, Cut Lists, and From-To Lists.
- Time saver pipe & tube routing tips with Solid Edge - August 10 Use Solid Edge Pipe & Tube Routing tools to complete designs in the most efficient way and reduce costs associated with the labor-intensive manual design process, stock materials overuse, and human errors. We will showcase a variety of pipe & tube routing tools in Solid Edge, including Piping and Instrumentation Diagramming (P&ID), flexible hose creation, and manufacturing outputs such as Cut Lists, to complete the design.
- Using Solid Edge Surfacing capabilities for complex shapes - August 24 Use Solid Edge Surfacing capabilities to aesthetically enhance your existing designs or develop new exciting products. We will cover Solid Edge’s broad collection of surface and solid modelling tools for the creation of complex shapes. You will be surprised how easy it is to incorporate advanced and inspiring shapes into your design using Solid Edge.
- Time saving Solid Edge tools for plastic part design - September 7 Use Solid Edge specific tools for plastic parts design instead of labor-intensive manual process and drastically increase your design efficiency. We will showcase a selection of Solid Edge’s tools to assist in designing plastic parts. You will save tremendous amount of time and effort by make use of these tools in your design workflow.
- Simplify how you design, model and import data with Solid Edge - September 21 Use synchronous technology in Solid Edge for rapid design, while maintaining parametric control and stress-free collaboration with suppliers and partners. We will show you how synchronous technology in Solid Edge allows concept designs to be modeled as fast as you can conceptualize while maintaining parametric control and editing imported 3D CAD data as native to Solid Edge.