Accelerate AEC software innovation with PLM Components
Siemens PLM Software is expanding its portfolio of open technologies and partnerships so that AEC vendors and customers benefit from greater innovation and interoperability.
AEC software vendors and their customers need to keep pace with the industry’s demand for continuous and cost-effective improvements in productivity. At the same time, an increasing choice of software solutions and project out-sourcing has accelerated the need for software interoperability across projects for designing, simulating and managing the built environment. AEC vendors partner with Siemens PLM Software and license its PLM Components to integrate advanced geometric modeling capabilities and improve interoperability between different applications.
- Learn how Siemens’ PLM Components contribute to building modeling functionality, interoperability and constraint-based design productivity in AEC and discover its latest open technologies for collision-free motion planning. PLM Components include Parasolid®, D-Cubed™, Kineo and the JT™ toolkit.
- Customer use case: learn how Nemetschek Vectorworks reduces time-to-market and increases customer productivity with PLM Components.
- Customer use case: discover why the Korean Building Information Management (BIM) consortium turned to PLM Components to support a new national paradigm in AEC.
The format of this webinar will include a presentation and panel discussion. Panel members include:
- Jon Rimmer, Product Marketing Manager, PLM Components, Siemens PLM Software
- Biplab Sarkar, CTO, Nemetschek Vectorworks
- Jin Won Choi, CEO, VirtualBuilders, member of K-BIM Consortium