Call for Presenters
Share your Solid Edge Story
Solid Edge University is the forum for connecting with the community and sharing experiences with peers around ways to improve productivity.
We invite you to share your unique perspectives and experiences with the community, by presenting at this year’s event. Simply put, if you’re willing to share your answers to three or more of the following questions, you should consider speaking.
- How do you use Solid Edge in your work?
- What particular features of Solid Edge make it especially attractive for your company?
- How has Solid Edge helped you to achieve your design and/or business goals?
- What was your experience like before using Solid Edge and what is it like now?
- What experiences have you had that might help someone else be successful?
We’ve found everyone has a great story to tell, and we encourage you to consider submitting an abstract today.
Following are some possible topic ideas that you may wish to consider:
- Working with Synchronous technology
- Working with Ordered & Synchronous technology
- Working with Material Table
- Surface Modeling in Solid Edge
- What's Special about Solid Edge Sheet Metal
- ST9 Blocks in Sketch
- Topdown Design using Assembly Layout and ST9 Blocks
- Assembly Configurations
- Wire harness
- Frame Design
- Why Solid Edge Simulation
- Dimension and Drawing View Style Mapping
- Parts Lists and other tables
- Value formatting with Property Text
- Deep Dive into Drawing View Properties and Queries
In thanks for sharing your experience with the community, your registration for Solid Edge University will be complimentary!
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Dow.