Job ID: TPMT18528
Job Family: Customer Services
Mode of Employment: Full time only
What are my responsibilities?
Experts in BIW (Body in White), Robcad, Line builder
- Incumbent acts as a consultant with customers, pursuit teams and project teams on business analysis and processes.
- Is considered a subject matter expert in the field or industry of Auto BIW, Robcad, Digital Factory, and is responsible for researching customer-related information and / or business processes.
- Support service BC for solution, SOW and efforts estimation, engagement and manage all activities in closing the service contract.
- Works on projects implementation including requirements analysis, solution definition, system building, and the activities for project successful delivery.
- Involves projects review in the key project delivery milestones.
- Knowledge share with team members, attending and providing training, webinar or mentoring.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Provides timely feedback to management regarding issues affecting the quality of service to the customer.
- Having wide-ranging experience using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside and inside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University graduate in Auto or Mechanical, Manufacturing, Master is preferred
- Master and experience in Auto OEM or Line Builder firm preferred.
- 4 to 6 years of Auto OEM or Line Builder experience, with 2 or more years with mission critical enterprise software application experience such as PLM MES or ERP is preferred.
- Experienced in Auto Body In White (BIW) Product Development and Process Design best practices, manufacturing line layout, IT system planning and implementation in Automotive Company.
- Well knowledge with weld points, Robcad offline programming and simulation, with TC or Tecnomatix knowledge is preferred.
- Detail oriented with a strong desire to succeed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in Chinese and English.
- Proven track record of achievement.
- Industry background in global automotive OEM would be desirable