Are you looking for solutions to minimize the risk of production changes or the ramp-up of new production lines? Process Simulate enables you to validate assembly plans virtually, from concept through to the start of production to help you mitigate these risks. The ability to leverage 3D data of products and resources facilitates virtual validation, optimization, and commissioning of complex manufacturing processes, resulting in faster launches and higher production quality.
Process Simulate can verify the feasibility of an assembly process by validating reachability and collision clearance. This is done by simulating the full assembly sequence of the product and the required tools. Tools such as sections, measurements and collision detection allow the detailed verification and optimization of assembly scenarios.
Process Simulate is fully integrated with the Teamcenter platform, thus enabling manufacturing engineers to re-use, author and validate manufacturing processes. It facilitates simulation of assembly processes, human operations and mechanical procedures of tools, devices and robots.
Key Capabilities and Benefits
- 3D kinematic simulation
- Static and dynamic collision detection
- 2D and 3D sections
- 3D measurements
- Sequencing of operations
- Automatic assembly path planning
- Resource modeling (3D geometry and kinematics)
- Line and workstation design
- 3D interactive documentation, including electronic work instructions
- Advanced filtering and display of product and manufacturing information (PMI)
- Reduce risk of production changes late in implementation
- Reduce planning time through automatic sequencing and validation tools
- Reduce cost of change with early detection and communication of product design issues
- Ensure ergonomically safe processes
- Select the best production method by simulating several manufacturing alternatives