Are you a technical guru, with a passion for the cutting edge? We have positions in development that include technical writing (writing the user documentation for our software products in both hard copy and for online use), pure software development, Web development, quality assurance, product management and software configuration management. We develop software on many platforms, so whether you are a UNIX guru, or develop the latest in Web portal technology, we may have something for you. Our team of software developers is committed to delivering the next generation of multi-platform enterprise solutions that are the best in the industry.
As a sales professional, you will be part of the organization that drives new and existing Siemens PLM Software business. Your efforts enable our company to grow its customer base and deliver valuable solutions that address our clients' day-to-day business issues. You will travel nationally and regionally and interact with both users and senior executives. You will leverage your sales ability as part of a team that delivers the industry's best and most successful PLM solutions.
Our services organization is completely focused on the customer. From technical pre-sales to demo and benchmark, from delivering return on investment information to working in a post-sales role role, our services team partners with our customers to develop, integrate and refine our solutions on site, helping them to realize their goals of implementation and training.
As part of our GTAC team, you'll support customers worldwide. We work closely with some of the world's major companies in multiple industries from the early stages of product selection through the lifecycle of the product. Building solid relationships is key to both our growth and yours. Developing relationships with our customers to help them with day-to-day technical issues is key to this role. If you enjoy working close to the product and the customer, come discover the exciting and fast-paced opportunities available in a variety of locations.
Corporate Support Roles
Our corporate support roles are are critical to the success of Siemens PLM Software. They include all functions such as Global Marketing, Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Legal and IT. Following are some of our main areas of focus:
- Global Marketing - If you want to lead the field in positioning our products and solutions to the industry and to our customers, this is the place for you. Marketing is an essential component of Siemens PLM Software, from global marketing strategy, analysis and planning to public relations, advertising, online communications and creative services, you'll work to develop ideas, content and materials that help ensure Siemens PLM Software is a standout in the marketplace.
- Finance & Accounting - Our financial groups deal with everything from payroll to purchasing. If you love to crunch numbers and have a background in the finance industry, then there are many varied roles in Siemens PLM Software.
- Human Resources & Operations - Our HR group is responsible for attracting great people to Siemens PLM Software and developing them as happy, challenged and skilled team members. This team manages recruiting, training, employee relations, compensation and benefits. The HR organization's mission is to drive a high performance culture by delivering excellent human resource services in support of business objectives. Doing so requires strong team members who drive strategic business and lead change in their business area, while keeping the wellbeing of our employees at the forefront of their minds.
- Legal Services - The mission of the legal group is to provide sound and relevant legal advice and assistance in support of our business objectives, values and behaviors.
- Information Technology - This group ensures that all of the company's global networks, servers, computers, internal applications, telephones and A/V equipment run smoothly and efficiently. From Web development to test-driving the latest hardware, the work is varied and fun. If you are strategic and customer-oriented, able to quickly adapt to new technologies and have strong troubleshooting abilities, then a role in Information Technology may suit you.